About the job
Role – Senior Technology Architect
Technology – ABAP Full Stack
Location – Saudi Arabia
Compensation – Competitive (including bonus)
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities!
None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Sr Technology Architect / Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing client’s requirement. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Good experience in Information Technology, coding in SAP ABAP WebDynpro and / or SAP UI5.
- Has performed full lifecycle SAP development projects with at least two (2) in related to EAM (Enterprise Asset Management). The latest implementation experience must be related to SAP S/4HANA.
- Must be experienced in Eclipse IDE and preferable to have experience working with SAP WebIDE or Business Applications Studio on the SAP Cloud Platform.
- SAP ABAP certification is mandatory.
- Working experience in one or more of the following areas/disciplines; ABAP/4 Development, ABAP WebDynpro, SAPUI5, Core Data Services (CDS) views, Fiori, BOPF and RESTful programming.
- Working experience in current integration practices such as REST/SOAP APIs, and SAP Gateway services.
- Shall possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from a reputable university.
- Preferably have experience in digital transformation-related areas and have experience delivering the module(s) within scope, budget and quality for major oil & gas companies in at least two (2) end-to-end lifecycle implementations.
- Shall demonstrate exceptional written and oral communications skills, including being able to deliver formal presentations to different audiences
- Clear view on and understanding of the SAP development roadmap
- Good communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eagerness to learn new technologies
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.