As a Senior Machine Learning (ML) Engineer for an exciting opportunity to work on ambitious challenges and a wide range of projects. You’ll be part of a dynamic new team with full access to AWS enterprise-level support for cutting-edge technologies and APIs, as well as extensive cloud resources.
With access to over 20 years of historical company data for training, you will play a critical role in developing and deploying proprietary machine-learning models and algorithms. And you’ll be highly popular, as your work will have a significant impact on reducing the workload of other teams!
- Use your machine learning expertise to design, develop, and deploy state-of-the-art models and algorithms that tackle the toughest challenges across a range of exciting projects. You’ll start by working on table and data extraction, fraud detection and duplicate identification, content summarisation, and automated translation.
- Level up our chatbot capabilities by fine-tuning transformers and natural language processing for document and text analysis. You’ll make our live chat responses smarter and generate clear and crisp transcripts for client calls.
- Continuously fine-tune your models using next-level techniques like GPU tuning and scaling to boost accuracy and efficiency. You’ll be pushing the limits of what’s possible in machine learning.
- Collaborate with our teams to integrate your machine-learning models into our platform. You’ll make a direct impact on our performance and functionality, and they’ll love you for it.
- Develop and maintain machine learning pipelines for massive data processing and analysis. You’ll keep everything running smoothly and help us handle more data than ever before.
- Stay ahead of the curve by keeping up-to-date with the latest and greatest in machine learning research. You’ll apply your new knowledge to our needs, so we can continue to innovate and achieve greatness.
- Minimum of 5 years in the related field
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Proficiency in Python and relevant machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s good to have
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience with financial datasets and financial analysis
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with reinforcement learning or deep reinforcement learning
- Experience with large-scale data processing and analysis using tools such as Hadoop or Spark
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit