As a Full-stack Developer you will be responsible for developing across both the front end and the back end of the application. Experienced in development as part of a medium-to-large team, able to work under pressure and in coordination with other teams.
The Xische Group has been working on strategic programs in the UAE for the past two decades. We focus on combining business acumen, creative designs, and cutting-edge engineering in high-performing squads. Today, we are partnering with leading governments and institutions to re-imagine and deliver the best citizen and business experience in the world (yes the world, this is the ambition!).
Work Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Responsible for verifying merge requests and ensuring that the development is following best practises and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
- Develop our back end nodejs services, defining what data will be made available and how it will be consumed.
- Develop unit tests against your services and ensure that they are maintained to a high standard.
- Develop and maintain our service monitoring including reporting, logging and dash-boarding of vital services.
- Develop and maintain efficient databases and queries.
- Documenting your services and ensuring that blueprints are made available for the front end to develop against while the services are being developed.
- 6+ years of overall work experience in software development
- React,Node JS / Express
- Proven ability to develop against SOAP based interfaces along with REST based interfaces.
- Ability to tune for performance and resiliency across our various services.
- Clear communication skills and an ability to work well with other team members