Group 42 is an Abu Dhabi based artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing company, uniquely positioned in the international ecosystem to develop and deploy holistic and scalable AI solutions.
G42 Healthcare is committed to developing a world-class, sustainable healthcare sector in the UAE and globally. At the forefront in the battle against the pandemic, G42 Healthcare partnered with Abu Dhabi authorities to develop a massive throughput laboratory in 14 days and spearheaded the world’s first Phase 3 clinical trial of COVID-19 inactivated vaccine. Beyond Covid-19, G42 Healthcare is also developing a wide range of activities to support the health of future generations – ranging from genomics, environmental sciences, advanced diagnostics to digitization programs, manufacturing and cutting-edge research.
As a Cloud Architect in our team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with various Business units, senior leadership, architects, product owners, data scientist.
- Be responsible for scope defining, designing solution offerings, driving end-to-end technical solutions with major focus on the cloud infrastructure and deployment.
- Work with core DevOps team on list of potential activities, security and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals and perform Executive level presentations
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- You will be hands on in automation, network design, data engineering, and drive ARB (Architectural Review board)
- Responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact
- You transform ambiguity into clarity.
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to various geographic locations.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate , consistent engineering , architectural HLD and LLD documentations, product roadmaps & service roadmaps.
- A desire to contribute to and maintain the company values and culture and ability to work collaboratively across cross cultural team.
- You will be astute technology person bringing in new technologies from OEM cloud providers and challenge solutions to drive efficiency and productivity.
- Minimum 10+years’ experience in Cloud (on-prem & public) Infrastructure, Automation, Programming, DevOps, Networking, and data management.
- Strong working experience in core infrastructure with experience in Compute, Cloud (OnPrem & AWS/Azure/GCP, Network (NSX, Cisco), Data lake, Cyber Security (DMZ, LB, WAF), ITIL process.
- Strong experience in developing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/ CD).
Process oriented following TOGAF and ITIL methodology.
- Prior experience in Product development in Healthcare industry is advantage.
- Strong foundational knowledge in Programming, Automation, Infrastructure and cloud stack.
- Solid hands-on knowledge K8s,Dockers,Puppet/Chef, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Proficient in scripting languages like Shell, Jason, Java, Python and Git workflows.
- Must be certified in TOGAF, Architect level certificate in AWS/Azure
- Graduates, Masters and Doctorate candidates from premium institutes preferred.